SW & C Jackson is an independant optometry practice established since 1888. We pride ourselves on providing professional eye care and supplying quality eyewear.
Being independent allows us to work in an individual manner, where the needs of our patients always come first. It allows us to devote as much time as is necessary to each individual both inside and outside of the clinical consulting room. The practice has wheelchair access and full eye examination and spectacle dispensing facilities downstairs.
There is a child-friendly play area and we are lucky enough to benefit from free car parking behind the Practice.
Our services include:
- Private and NHS eye examinations by friendly, lady optometrist, tailor-made to suit your visual requirements.
- Contact lens fitting, aftercare and supply.
- Spectacle frame dispensing from our extensive range (outside prescriptions always welcome).
- Spectacle frame repairs and adjustments.
- Home visits for those unable to visit the practice (often free on the NHS).
- Free hearing testing service and hearing aid supply.
- Visual dyslexia screening.